Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Lead (147405). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop and modify many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methodologies and research and help standardize new techniques.
- Responsible for establishing ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy.
- Lead implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions.
- Providing instruction and guidance to less experience engineers on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met.
- Required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- Required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations. .
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- The Lead Software Engineer requires 5 or more years of related experience
- Subject matter expertise and extensive programming experience in one or more of the following areas or languages: Java
- UI development using React JS, CSS3, HTML5 including Responsive and Adaptive design
- Professional experience and demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor other engineers
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and testing
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar tool
- Experience with source control management (Bitbucket/GIT experience preferred)
- Desire to work collaboratively collaborative a team-centric environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including debugging multi-threaded applications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with SOA. API’s and/or RESTful webservices
- Experience with frameworks, such as, Spring and/or Hibernate
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with development methodologies, such as, Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: java, css3, html5, jira, software engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!