Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Java (147196). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Developing and maintaining the operational systems and web services used by Enterprise Holdings Clients and Customers to process payments for reservation and rental transactions. Payment services deliver business functionality used by clients on a wide range of platforms, including Websites, Tablets, Kiosks, and Mobile applications as well as our counter applications in the Airport and Home City locations. Our technology includes a mixture of JavaOracle or PostgreSQL and MicrosoftSQL Server applications both on-premise and in the cloud. Collaborate with other engineers and architects to provide design recommendations for implementing new solutions and business capabilities, ensuring PII and PCI security standards are met. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and making recommendations for improved quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations. Takes a keen interest in understanding the business process and recommending solutions that effectively meet the needs of the business. Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance with the business and technical requirements. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Use system traces and debugging tools for problem determination and system tuning. Participate in the migration of applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment. Work with managers and team members to meet development standards. Perform necessary production support tasks involving on-call responsibilities that would involve both during and after work hours.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of related experience in core application development and troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience using frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Apache Commons
- 2+ years of experience using REST APIs
- Experience with Linux / AIX, Tomcat, WebLogic and Splunk
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive, and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.