Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Java (145406). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Global Booking Orchestration Department is excited to announce an opportunity for an Engineer 2 to join our dynamic team. This role will work in an Agile environment and will be responsible for designing, developing, building, testing, implementing and supporting critical solutions for the company. The GBO team is responsible for the development and production support of our consumer websites. We work closely with our Business Stakeholders from around the globe, for all our brands, to make enhancements to our applications and to stay ahead in our ever-evolving global operations. You will be working with other engineers, business analysts, project managers, and managers to provide viable recommendations for implementing new solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Expertise in application development using Java
- Deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Familiarity with domain driven design principles, REST and HTTP
- Professional experience developing Rest or other APIs
- Must have professional experience with Web Services
- Professional development experience and expertise programming both client-side and server-side applications
- Professional development experience on front-end GUI (graphical user interface) applications
- Experience in full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to various levels of management and with people with varying technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with others and recommend technical design decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Open API
- Experience with adaptive / responsive web design and development
- Experience with cloud providers such as, Amazon or Azure
- Experience working with an API Gateway Platform such as, Kong, Amazon API
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience creating and implementing PL/SQL in Oracle Database Environment
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.