Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Java (145127). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 2, Software (Java) you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the technology services and solutions supporting various functional areas within Vehicle Management. Our products support the forecasting, planning, acquisition of our global fleet, vehicle repairs / services, and disposition / selling vehicles through multiple sales channels. In this role you will be assigned to large cross-department project whose ultimate goal is to develop / enhance business solutions and support technology solution upgrades to a new platform. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologys effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of related experience in core application development and troubleshooting
- Extensive experience programming in Java
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring, and Hibernate
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Strong understanding of OO design principles and patterns
- Experience working in AWS environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience programming in modern UI frameworks, such as, React and Angular
- Experience working within and collaborating with a formal API program
- Experience with SQL using Oracle or SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating environments
- Experience with IDE tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience working in an Agile Development / JIRA
- Experience with ANT, Maven, Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience with performance tuning, caching, clustering and related concepts
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.