Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality) (142489). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with company standards, processes and best practices. You will develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget. You will also research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs. You will create systems and testing documentation per department standards. You will follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements. You will also follow company Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes. You will support collection and reporting of project and software metrics. You will actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and evidence of leadership and team orientation; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to a challenge, including learning a new technology
- Must be high-energy, detail oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
- Experience with Java a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.