Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer IV (148063). Do you have experience with Oracle ERP Cloud and Business Process Mapping? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Acts as a lead analyst and analyze requirements to develop, implement, and support solutions in Oracle Procurement Cloud, Oracle PaaS extension, Oracle Product Data Hub, Oracle SCM Cloud
- Evaluates new digital developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives
- Manage business analysis processes mapping including requirements gathering methodologies, documentation, and scope definition with non-technical business user constituencies.
- Design and develop solutions in Oracle ERP Cloud- Supply Chain Management (PDH, Procurement, Inventory)
- Build Use Cases, Functional designs and document configurations
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Document and manage functional specifications and Oracle packaged solutions
- Complete functional tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Participate in system integration planning and recommends alternative technologies that will enhance current or anticipated information systems that support overall business goals
- Provide hands-on technical and functional support for implemented integrations Oracle ERP Cloud, OIC
- Actively work with functional teams onsite/offshore and prepare weekly status reports, manage stakeholder expectations and escalations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in mathematics, computer science, or business
- Five or more years of experience working with IT related systems/projects required. Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud experience is required
- Three or more years of experience in a customer service oriented and/or IT related field required.
- Strong understanding of ESS jobs, OIC using REST/SOAP Services, FBDI Files on Oracle ERP Cloud is required. Hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL, XML is required.
- Hands-on with analyzing and unit testing of VBCS components using OIC is required.
- Implementation experience with Oracle cloud applications is desirable.
- Experience with Oracle SCM modules such as PDH, Procurement, Inventory, Planning, Costing is desirable.
- Deep expertise with Oracle tech stack is required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of how to interpret customers business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
- Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis), benchmarking and audit compliance.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ERP, Oracle, Business Process Mapping, Supply Chain Management, Cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.