Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer II (147534). Do you have experience with Splunk & Linux? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve IT business problems.Â
- You will be designing, developing, testing and supporting moderate to complex components within Splunk.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a Splunk Admin
- 3+ years Linux systems engineering experience
- Strong detail-oriented skills combined with sound problem solving and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be able to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Shell, Perl, and Python scripting experience is preferred
- Experience with SIEM and log management platforms, preferably Splunk
- Experience engineering and supporting cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Azure
- Windows systems engineering experience
- Understanding of networking protocols including routing, firewalls and load balancing
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Cribl Stream experience a plus
- HEC Http Event Collector experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: splunk, linux, shell, perl, python, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.