Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineeer II (147400). Do you have experience with Spring Boot and REST? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot and Annotations
- 1+years of experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- 6+months experience in Unix Operation Systems
- Strong knowledge of creating unit tests
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and development
- Strong knowledge of SQL / Oracle DB
- Exposure to software development lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Experience supporting large enterprise-wide critical applications
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating environments
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business units
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in YAML and Rest API is preferred
- Experience with Shell Scripting or related
- Experience in AWS Cloud Framework
- Knowledge of project management tool JIRA / Confluence
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as GIT
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.