Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer II (147793). Do you have experience with Java, Gradle and CI/CD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The EFM IT team has an exciting opportunity on the newly created Developer Productivity & Tools team for an Engineer 2. The Developer Productivity Tools team is responsible for the overall lifecycle, standards and use of our application productivity and development tools. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, documenting, creating processes, reporting, and supporting our productivity and application development tools. The Engineer 2 will be tasked with the management, maintenance, and upgrades of third-party libraries to support our custom applications and development of custom plug-ins for our CI/CD pipeline. The Engineer 2 will also assist with tool selection, configuration, and maintenance, as well as developing new standards regarding tools use and requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Minimum of two years’ experience in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of Java application build processes and associated configurations
- CI/CD pipeline tooling and applications
- Management of third-party libraries and repositories
- Unit testing
- Gradle build scripts
- Managing software dependencies for build tools such as Gradle, Node.js/NPM, Python, NuGet
- Knowledge and experience with Dynatrace, Atlassian Suite, GitLab, or GitHub
- Ability to troubleshoot application build failures and find solutions
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and perform night and weekend maintenance as needed
- Proven ability to extrapolate data out of application monitoring and development tools and present to non-technical resources
Position Specific Competencies:
- Results- Oriented
- Working with a Team
- Detail- Oriented
- Problem Solving
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Gradle, CI/CD, Node.js, Python, NuGet
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!