Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, DevOps, Java (147262). Do you have experience with DevOps and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consistently recommend improved strategy and DevOps tooling
- Support the design of and implement an Agile work management approach
- Support tool integration strategies, secure dev process, version control strategy, source control strategy, dependency management strategy, release strategy
- Release management workflow, integrate source control, manage build infrastructure, implement code flow, manage application configuration and secrets, implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Manage code quality while documenting and enhance security policies
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy, implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC), manage clustered infrastructure Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Implement feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, Optimize feedback mechanisms
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- We are looking for Software Engineers with well-rounded experiences working with all aspects of high throughput and multi-tenant services in private clouds.
- The SWE would evaluate gaps in our services when functioning in private cloud and design/ develop these features to fill those gaps
- The SWE should be aware of DevOps concepts and best practices, have CI/CD implementation expertise as well as have experience troubleshooting service issues
- Participate in the daily operations together with the other engineers on the team, the SWE will be responsible for making sure the right monitoring is in place (and add monitoring when needed) as well as track and implement Performance and COGS monitoring and fixes.
- You should use private cloud’s day to day operations and offer inputs to feature teams to improve overall operation overhead in private clouds
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience building/delivering high-quality software
- 4+ years of experience releasing a product in Azure Cloud technologies and distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience in implementing zero touch deployment and strong in CI/CD
- 4+ years of experience using Terraform to deploy infrastructure components into cloud based solutions (Azure will be added advantage)
- 3+ years of experience with a programming language (Python, Java, Bash)
- 4+ years of DevOps and Containers technology Experience (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Writes high quality code and driven to excellence in engineering processes
- Passion for design and technological challenges
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or similar engineering degree, or 7+ years of equivalent industry experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:devops, azure, agile, java, docker, kubernetes
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.