Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, C#, VB.NET (147265). Do you have experience with C# and VB.NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Working knowledge in job discipline gained through experience. Broadening capabilities, varied assignments, and problem solving based on broad policies and guidelines with moderate level of guidance/direction. Works across multiple modules on projects and supports groups of modules/module areas. Implements and tests moderately complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing software products (e.g., identify and debug an application). Moderately enhance new/future software releases and/or create new software applications. Strengthens understanding of on-premise solutions and cloud based solutions/environments; configures components of new systems/technologies to cloud based solutions. Troubleshoots moderate bugs within code (within own component); performs actions as designated in the remediation plan. Assists and provides additional support in solving software/ systems monitoring issues and escalations which require moderate technical expertise to troubleshoot. Reviews requirements and researches and identifies alternative technical solutions. Works closely with business analysts to gain understanding of clients technical requirements, provides feedback, develops follow-up questions; Develops understanding of customers business to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Understands the Digital organizations objectives, and the impact on own project; contributes to development of new technology integration and enablement plans. Works in an agile environment and engages in development practices such as peer programming and test driven development. Works closely with business analysts to gain understanding of basic requirements and translates into one or more API led connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.); Reviews options to identify best solution and provides design for selected solution. Understands and is familiar with relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support simple to moderately complex integration solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices. Collaborates with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test driven development when possible. Provides assistance to other developers for designing integrations, interfaces, proxies, business objects and business services as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Database Management, Middleware, Configuration Management Technologies, Container Technologies, Agile Environments, Mobile Applications.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they have shown/demonstrated having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by customer.
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- VB.NET or C#, Object Oriented coding, SQL Server scripting, GIT/TFS, Visual Studio 2017, SmartBear, TestComplete automated testing, Oracle Database/Unifier, server administration and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a similar technical bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to efficiently work remotely and occasionally attend meetings in the St. Louis office.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: c#, vb.net, sql, visual studio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.