Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, C#, C/C++ (145195). Do you have experience with C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing robotics and machine control applications with emphasis on data collection using cutting edge sensors, autonomous operation, machine vision, user interface, cloud communication, and machine learning driven analytics. You collaborate with other development teams and leverage your deep subject matter expertise to deliver customer centric solutions. You will passionately serve our partners to your utmost ability with a high level of professionalism. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you work cooperatively with many other people including development teams, business stakeholders and end users. You effectively prioritize your day to ensure results on both short-term immediate initiatives while advancing bigger picture, long term efforts. You work closely with researchers, peers, and users to incorporate feedback. Day to day projects range from quickly developing a proof of concept solution for high level business requirements to productizing internationally deployed applications. You will write robust and well-documented research code and deliver results in a timely and efficient manner and will design and implement new ways to do machine control and edge analytics.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in C#, C/C++, Python
- Strong communication and collaboration skills Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with industrial automation, machine control, firmware or IoT Some knowledge of agricultural field research/experimental setup
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as verification & test, software design & development, user experience, customer support
- Familiar with lab environments and instrumentation
- Understands database systems and sql.
- Experience with agile methodology and/or SCRUM
- Experience with ZeroMQ/NetMQ desired but not required
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, written and oral communications.
- Demonstrated experience with global multi-disciplinary teams.
- Creative, proactive, bold and out-of-box thinking.
Per our client’s policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, C/C++, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.