Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Business Intelligence – 146511. Do you have experience with business intelligence? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will build an understanding of existing systems, databases, and procedures and follows corporate policies when executing projects. Applies best practices and established procedures to analyze data and identify trends. Assists in the creation of dashboards and reporting models in a relational database management system. Engages with business stakeholders to develop an understanding of their operations and define how analytics can solve key business problems. Documents data requirements and works with business users to understand the goal of a project or analysis. Demonstrates a bias for action by hitting deadlines, communicating with project stakeholders, and producing polished outputs. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Partners effectively with team members and departments to achieve the best results. Requests feedback on own work and provides feedback to others. Develops innovative and efficient solutions for existing processes or new projects. Partners effectively with other departments to fully define analytics requirements for solving business problems, sometimes going beyond the initial ask of business colleagues. Mentors less experienced co-workers. Effectively works and communicates with Sr. Leadership to deliver analytical insights. Makes strategic recommendations to senior leadership based on data analysis.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computer science or business
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Masters and/or Ph.D. in a technical discipline e.g., engineering, mathematics, statistics, finance/economics or business management) may replace a maximum of 2 years of experience.
- Extensive experience in data modeling and data warehouse modeling and ETL concepts
- Strong knowledge of data visualization (OBIEE/OAC), ETL (ODI), relational databases and writing queries (SQL)
- Strong analytical skills to address business problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to clarify priorities, scope, and requirement in ambiguous situations
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, business intelligence, Oracle, Oracle databases, ETL, OBIEE, ODI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.