Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Azure B2CÂ (147643). Do you have experience with Azure B2C? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and support Azure deployment of large API implementations, migrating enterprise applications to Azure Authentication
- Manage full development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Support solution architects in problem analysis.
- Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
- Develop Azure cloud application integrations based on business requirements provided.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge of Azure, PaaS, IaaS, and integrations with Azure AD and B2C
- Extensive knowledge of Application SAST (Static Analysis Security Testing) tools like Fortify, SonarCube, Checkmarx, Veracode, Web Application Scanning (WAS)
- Experience in authentication and authorization: SAML, OAuth, Open ID Connect
- Advanced knowledge in Azure B2C
Desired Skills & Experience:
- OWIN based integrations using .Net
- Salesforce integration with Azure B2C using APEX
- Integration with Azure APIM for API calls
- Able to use Graph API to create/update users in B2C instance
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: azure, saml, rest api
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.