What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a motivated Software Developer with an emphasis in imaging technology for our seven-acre greenhouse. This position is located in Marana, AZ, reporting to our Automation Systems Lead. Hybrid work model is available but on site presence is required part of the time. This position will serve a vital role performing image analysis at various points in the production process and integrating with automation systems. The successful candidate will have the knowledge to manipulate images to extract useful information via traditional image analysis techniques as well as machine learning and AI techniques. The candidate must also be capable of transmitting extracted data as well as original image data across the company networks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS or higher degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from ABET accredited program
- Minimum 4 years experience in industry (Candidates that have only done grad school work will not be a fit for this role. Minimal training required)
- Experience Deep learning/CNN models via imaging
- Ability to code in Python, specifically for image analysis
- Experience with OpenCV, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Linux experience
- Ability to interface with IO devices for machine control
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a prototyping environment
- Exposure to automation equipment
- Potential travel for this role may come up, estimated 1x per year or more. Would not exclude candidates from consideration if they are not able to travel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.