What You Will Be Doing:
You will translate application storyboards and use cases into new functional features. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using C# programming language. Adapt and maintain existing applications. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation. Coordinate and communicate effectively with other team members and management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of backend development – services, infrastructure, and SQL
- 3+ years of UI/UX
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and Angular and/or React
- Exposure to XML
- Familiarity with REST APIs and SOA
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with eCommerce
- Familiarity with ERP systems
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UI, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, React, AngularJS, REST API, SOA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!