Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Developer, C#, Java (145345). Do you have experience with C# and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for the development for the IoT function within the company. Responsible for the various software tools development. Works closely with the team lead and team members to design, develop, unit test, and release the software with high quality including coding, code review, and testing. Provides the documentation and complies with Medical Device process. Supports the field service / Technical Assistance Center requests, troubleshoots field issues, develop tools to address manual workflows, and provides technical solutions to any software/ work flow issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ Years of Experience Required
- Knowledge in languages such as C# or Java
- Advanced Knowledge in object-oriented concepts and design (Knowledge on database design is a plus)
- Knowledge on networking concepts is a must
- Knowledge on encrypting information is a must.
- Strong experience in connecting edge devices to ThingWorx platform – REST APIs/TWX Native SDKs/
- Strong experience in developing mashups for ThingWorx platform
- Strong experience in consuming APIs of external clouds/systems
- Knowledge of version control system – Gitlab/SVN (any one)
- Knowledge of software development in Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Sprint, Kanban tools.
- Strong Requirement Gathering skills. Should be able to demonstrate experience of talking with external stakeholders, understanding and documenting requirements (ability to create work breakdown structures).
- Strong coordination skills. Plus if the candidate could demonstrate experience of being bridge between team and client or stake holders.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be a good team player
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, Java
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.