Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software as a Service Developer, Front-End – 146801. Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an ambitious, highly skilled front-end SaaS developer who can help create high-quality digital experiences within the company. In this role, you will work with other developers, cross functional teams, external vendors and business owners to implement integrations between various systems to bring the global integration strategy to life. Youll gain experience with the end-to-end development lifecycle primarily utilizing a scaled agile framework. The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of Qualtrics, Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Cloud Platform. This is a global role in which the person will enable success of the platform by sharing deep subject matter expertise with IT and business partners, providing user insight and perspective and create opportunities for engagement by working with the various regions that well support. Requires a degree or 5-7 years experience in field or related area. Qualtrics platform responsibilities: New user set up and permissions, Build surveys and dashboards for internal reporting, WhatsApp/SMS/Email distributions, TextIQ/StatsIQ (text analytics/predictive analytics/machine learning), Support and enhance existing integrations with Marketo and Salesforce. Marketo platform responsibilities: Build and launch campaigns from Marketo for new countries and brands; maintain ongoing campaigns, Implement improvements to address product team pain points with the Qualtrics/Marketo integration and operational processes. Salesforce responsibilities: Integrate with Qualtrics via APIs, Workflow configurations/rules to enable case management for a closed loop follow up process. Google Cloud Platform responsibilities: Integrate with Google Cloud environment to provide VoC (Voice of Customer) data from Qualtrics to the data warehouse/regional data lakes, Work with the data teams on data ingestion strategies, data mapping, gap analysis.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge in Apex, Triggers, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Application design, SOQL/SOSL, XML, HTML, CSS, SOAP/REST
- Advanced knowledge in Salesforce configuration, logic flow (workflows, process builder, flows), object and relationship structuring
- Experience with integration projects working with various APIs
- Strong knowledge in Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets
- Ability to quickly learn functional details of a system
- Ability to clearly understand requirements, predict and test business use cases
- Ability to collaborate frequently with team members and execute projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple initiatives involving different platforms & technologies at the same time
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; good interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset
- Work with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Demonstrates broad problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Working in an Agile framework
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing technical needs
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform, Marketo
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.