What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for analyzing and translating complex business requirements into processes, designs, and solutions that balance business needs and technology strategies. The Software Architect, working with the internal team, the IT teams and external vendors, contributes to the development of global technology strategies and/or solution road maps. This person will also evaluate, recommend, and select technologies to provide long-term compatibility and flexibility. This position acts as a liaison between the business, technical teams, and vendors to balance requirements. The job will also require some hands on coding and the creation of deliverables outside of pure design.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar discipline required.
- Minimum 3 Years professional application design experience and at least 8 years focused on development of web applications
- Experience with object-oriented application development principles, concepts, and object-oriented analysis and design is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Advanced Knowledge of: Java, Spring, Web Services, AJAX, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, JSP, JSTL
- Design of RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Domain driven design
- Unix Systems
- W3C standards and best practices
- Web application delivery in a terminal server and thin client environment
- Patterns to mitigate cross-browser issues
- Application design patterns (Client-side MVC, SOA, etc)
- Web analytics
- Source control and build processes
- User centered design
- Intermediate knowledge of: Any other language (Groovy & C# are pluses)
- VueJS / AngularJS 1.x knowledge and experience considered a plus
- 12 Factor Design
- Knowledge of cloud architectures a plus
- Outside contractor/vendor experience considered a plus
- Database Management knowledge considered a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software architect
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!