Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Architect (144997). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Architect in the Rate Management department. The Rate Management department is responsible for a suite of applications that range from the new modernized Pricing Maintenance application to Revenue Management products such as Big Data and PRISM, our rate strategy application. Together, they give Enterprise our competitive pricing edge in the Rental Car industry. The Architect in the Rate Management department will be a technical leader in the organization. As an Architect you will translate business requirements into architectural blueprints for the department’s solutions that align with our overall technology vision. In addition, you will be a subject matter expert across the entire department and will collaborate with engineers on the direction for the development of new solutions or enhancements to the existing products. You must maintain knowledge of emerging architectural methods and technologies in addition to knowledge of business strategy and security – and apply all of these to the solutions you design. Finally, to be successful in this role, you will also need to provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members and influence and partner with other technologists and leaders in the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5 or more years of relevant experience (designing and developing large scale applications)
- Professional experience identifying and gathering solution needs; performing risk analysis, defining architecture; acting and driving key stakeholder acceptance
- Experience defining architectural considerations and collaborating with Engineers on the direction for the development of solutions or enhancements
- Ability to communicate at all levels, build and foster relationships, including coaching and mentoring other architects, engineers, and business leaders
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment, balances strategic against tactical planning
- Experience developing, documenting, and maintaining architectural blueprints
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; produce business relevant presentations, convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Java
- Experience with the React framework
- Experience with cloud architectures and technologies, preferably AWS
- Stay up to date on industry trends, products, applications, technical service, market conditions, and competitive activities
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, React, AWS, architecture, software architecture
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!