Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Social Media and Content Creation Specialist (148668). Do you have experience with baking, cooking, and creating engaging social media content? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Specialist in Social Media and Content Creation, you will be responsible for producing and editing compelling TikTok and Reels content, driving engagement, and ensuring Carnation Milks maintains a strong presence on social media. Your role will involve planning and publishing organic social content, monitoring social mentions, identifying influencers, and collaborating with internal teams to execute recipes that resonate with our audience. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to an energetic and creative team, playing a vital role in engaging Carnation Milks fans and beyond.
Execution and Engagement:
- Produce and edit engaging TikTok and Reel content.
- Lead brainstorms to identify new opportunities for engagement and content creation.
- Plan and publish organic social content on TikTok, including writing organic copy.
- Monitor and moderate social mentions across TikTok to protect the brand and identify engagement opportunities.
- Identify and engage with influencers and creators within baking and relevant categories for potential brand partnerships.
- Collaborate with the internal Senior Chef and broader team to execute recipes and highlight products for increased engagement.
- Execute the organic channel and content strategy for Carnation Milks on TikTok.
- Build a robust community of brand fans on TikTok.
- Constantly ideate ways to drive engagement through owned content and participation in trends and cultural conversations.
Trend and Surprise & Delight Identification:
- Perform social listening on TikTok to identify engagement opportunities.
- Identify relevant trends to develop and execute content that keeps the brand top of mind.
- Strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities to build relationships on social media.
Integrated Marketing and Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate closely with the Community Manager and brand team to execute strategy and ideate.
- Propose social-led activation ideas and collaborate on their development and execution.
- Amplify engagement opportunities arising from experiential or PR efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in social media management representing a brand or organization.
- Strong content creation skills with expertise in baking and cooking.
- Proficient in content creation tools and technologies (iPhone, Canva Pro, TikTok/Reels video editing, CapCut, Photoshop, etc.).
- Platform expertise in TikTok and Instagram.
- Ability to present effectively in corporate settings.
- Willingness to travel to Arlington, VA initially for training and quarterly/team meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have a contagious enthusiasm for food and Carnation products.
- Can brainstorm content ideas like nobody’s business.
- Are a whiz at identifying and engaging with relevant influencers and creators.
- Possess a knack for crafting compelling organic social copy.
Pay: $28.70 – $41 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Social Media, Canva Pro, CapCut, Baking, Cooking, Carnation Milk, Tiktok, Reels, Facebook, Photoshop
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.