Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Social Media and Content Creation Specialist (148493). Do you have experience with Canva, Tiktok Reels, Video Editing, CapCut or Photoshop? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll be responsible for crafting compelling content, amplifying the brand’s voice, and growing our TikTok audience and fan base. You’ll also actively engage with our community across various social media platforms, especially TikTok. If you’re brimming with innovative ideas and creativity and can contribute to the development and execution of a unique social strategy, we want you on our team.
Execution and Engagement:
- Produce and edit compelling TikTok and Reels content that drives engagement and keeps the product top of mind across the ever-evolving social media landscape
- Participate, and at times, lead brainstorms to identify new opportunities for engagement and content creation
- Plan and publish organic social content on TikTok as assigned, including the writing of organic copy
- Monitor and moderate all social mentions of brands across TikTok to protect the brand, inform reporting, and identify engagement opportunities
- Identify opportunities to engage real-time with consumers on TikTok who interact with brand social channels in positive conversations
- Identify influencers and creators who organically engage with the brand, within baking or other relevant categories that would be a good fit for brand programs and partnerships
- Execute the organic channel and content strategy for the product brand on TikTok
- Ongoingly bring the product voice to life and build a robust community of brand fans on TikTok
- Bring a spirit of constant ideation, identifying ways to drive engagement through owned content, and participation in relevant trends and cultural conversations
Trend and Surprise & Delight Identification:
- Social listening across TikTok to identify opportunities for engagement
- Identify relevant trends in the space to develop and execute content that allows the brand to be top of mind for our community
- Identify key consumers to strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities to build relationships on social media
- Integrated Marketing and Cross Functional Collaboration:
- Continuously collaborate closely with Community Manager and brand team to execute strategy, ideate, and more
- Bring forward social-led activation ideas, and collaborate with Community Manager to develop and execute
- Amplify engagement opportunities that come from experiential or PR activations.
- Collaborate with Community Manager to deliver quarterly reports on performance and present to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders on legal process for social sweepstakes/contests in collaboration with the brand team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in social media management representing a brand or organization.
- Proficiency in content creation with a unique style that aligns with the brand’s voice.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and possess a strong understanding of social media dynamics
Pay: $29.62 – $42.32 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Social Media, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Digital Content, CapCut, Photoshop, Canva
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.