Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Site Reliability / Platform Engineer (148422). Do you have experience with Go or Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Join our team as a critical Senior Site Reliability / Platform Engineer, playing a pivotal role in our platform engineering endeavors. You’ll contribute to creating processes, infrastructure, shared code, and tools that support high-throughput, low-latency data services. By pushing the boundaries of software craftsmanship, you’ll elevate the platform that serves multiple development teams and drives transformative solutions for complex agricultural challenges.
- Lead a platform engineering team to develop processes, tools, infrastructure, and shared code for data services.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation to enhance a platform supporting complex problem-solving.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore relevant technology stacks.
- Identify and apply best-fit technology stacks for each dataset.
- Participate in technical conferences to present your innovative work.
- Project your talent into impactful projects, emphasizing idea strength over org chart position.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering or site reliability engineering.
- Proficiency (5+ years) in Go, Python, or other mainstream programming languages.
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure as code (e.g., HashiCorp Terraform).
- 3+ years of experience with cloud platforms, GCP preferred.
- 2+ years of experience deploying and managing applications in Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of application and environment observability.
- Familiarity with SLO terminology, error budgets, etc.
- Expertise in tuning resource allocation in production environments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with protocol buffers and gRPC.
- Background in working with scientific datasets or applying quantitative science to business problems.
- Bioinformatics experience, especially in large-scale storage and data mining.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Go, Python, Cloud, GCP, Kubernetes, Site Reliability
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.