Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer – 146803. Do you have experience with networks? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will ensure a holistic view is taken of our system applications’ overall health. Solves complex problems relating to mission critical services and creates solutions to prevent problem recurrence. Proactively identifies opportunities to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures. Designs and deploys applications and enhancements to improve reliability, scalability, latency, and efficiency. Tests installed software for malfunction detection. Identifies and resolves business systems issues. Measures effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems. Develops and implements strategies to improve systems. Monitors and tests system performance. Oversees the training of junior engineers to improve job skills and work efficiency. Typically has full ownership of a process. May act as a procedural expert.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- Ability to collaborate with programmers, developers, and other technology professionals to achieve a common objective
- Ability to conduct system analysis to detect issues with performance
- Ability to develop and implement technology solutions to resolve technical challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of software testing techniques, code optimization and software debugging
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong executional capabilities
- Thorough understanding of software structures, hardware, computing systems and how to integrate them.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: network engineer, management information systems, systems, certified systems engineer, information technology, information systems, analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.