Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Simulation Consultant (147976). Do you have experience with 3D CAD design / modeling? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Problem Solving & Project Management
- Provide general support and troubleshooting for simulation technologies.
- Set up, operate, store, maintain, and repair simulators, task trainers and other simulation equipment.
- Contributes to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Safeguards electronic data and programming by protecting simulation technology from data loss.
- Recommend process or equipment design changes based upon investigation
- Assist in Concept validation, technical recommendations and offer evaluations
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with modeling, simulation, and analysis (MS&A)
- Experience with applying knowledge about simulation methods and tools for analysis of complex systems to develop simulation models leveraging industry-standard tools or programming languages
- Experience with simulation modeling approaches, including discrete-event, agent-based models, or system dynamics
- Experience with designing and executing experiments, identifying measures of performance and effectiveness, and quantifying impact to response variables
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing planning and simulation solutions
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to engage with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with design engineering and manufacturing processes, including 3D CAD design/modeling, factory layout, and manufacturing process planning
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: simulation, modelling, 3D CAD, MS&A
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.