Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SHE Supervisor (148445). Do you have experience with construction management and overseeing the site health & safety program? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The SHE Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the safety of all personnel and property during construction, installation, and commissioning activities at the Company’s Plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of safety regulations and procedures, as well as experience in managing and supervising a team of safety professionals.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage the contractor safety program, including developing and implementing hazard control plans, conducting safety inspections, and investigating accidents.
- Issue work permits and ensure that all work activities are conducted safely.
- Train employees on safety procedures and provide ongoing safety education.
- Work with contractors and vendors to ensure that they are complying with safety regulations.
- Maintain safety records and reports.
- Participate in safety audits and incident investigations.
- Develop and implement safety improvement initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Environmental Science, or Safety Science preferred.
- 7 – 10 years of HSE experience in construction, manufacturing, and/or contractor management.
- Certification such as CSP, CIH, SHEP, CSHO, CHST, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel.
- Designing programs and procedures for injury/illness prevention and environmental incident management.
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT).
- Familiarity with hazardous materials, regulations, and NIOSH standards.
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Preference for experience in food manufacturing and machinery installation/commissioning phases.
- Experience with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Safety, Environmental Health, Site Risk Analysis, CSP, CIH, SHEP, CSHO, CHST
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.