Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SharePoint Admin, Workday – 146871. Do you have experience with SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This contractor would work with the HR Team on the buildout of a SharePoint communication site for the department, using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities. In addition, they would assist in developing documentation related to HR Requests, ranging from Workday Self-Service tasks to first level HR related questions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical – requires aptitude but not deep technical knowledge related to using modern SharePoint functionality.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to create content that is easy for end users to understand/ follow
- Technical documentation creation for end users
- Basic organizational/ project management skills – this person will coordinate with various SME’s to identify content, manage a schedule, help develop the layout for SharePoint pages and upload content to the SharePoint Site.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, Workday
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.