Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Service Designer, Sketch, Blueprint – 146626. Do you have experience with Sketch? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create service design concepts and prototypes, and run experiments to test end-to-end service concepts, prototypes, and systems. Guide the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative applied research efforts and know when/how to advocate for specific types of research in the design process for a product, service or experience. Analyze research outputs and synthesize insights to articulate business applications and product and service opportunities. Create visual mapping artifacts in order to identify product and service experience needs and goals and analyze the current state of services from customer, employee and business perspectives. Recommend opportunities for improvement across channels, technologies, platforms and products, and participate in the prioritization of potential solutions against customer and business priorities. Apply expertise in service design methods and facilitates highly collaborative workshops to drive customer-centric, data-driven outcomes with business, design, and technology stakeholders. Facilitate the creation and rapid iteration of product and service prototypes. Create test plans and validate customer solutions that will result in measurable improvements to key metrics. Collaborate with stakeholders through all stages of Service Design program implementation. Communicate progress, direction, and outcomes in a way that increases stakeholder buy-in to service design approach.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Service Design, Design Thinking, Agile Business Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, Process Design or Engineering, or a relevant design field, such as User Experience, or UX Research.
- Demonstrated experience applying service design practices, methods, and problem-solving strategies.
- Visual mapping experience such as journey, experience, process, value stream, ecosystem and digital flow mapping and service blueprinting and applying service design/design thinking methodologies and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Working experience in planning, conducting, and synthesizing applied research.
- Working experience in creating product or service prototypes in Lean and Agile environment.
- Experience in change management and program leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Change Management and Facilitation Certification
- Experience leading large enterprise-wide technology/non-Tech deployments
- Visual Design experience in Sketch/Figma/Etc
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Sketch, Blueprint, quantitative research, prototyping
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.