Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Web Developer, SharePoint – 146944. Do you have experience with SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for developing and deploying integrated solutions across the enterprises. This position will be utilizing Office 365/SharePoint 2019 along with other system integration technologies to develop and deploy overall system solutions. Develops front-end and back-end applications and databases that make up the foundational structure for websites. In addition, this position is responsible building, configuring, and deploying SQL databases. Independently evaluates user requests for new or modified programs to determine feasibility, time requirements, and compatibility with existing systems and capabilities. Performs database analysis, codes and tests solutions developed and deploying to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems and applications components. Good communication skills, ability to demonstrate logical reasoning and generate agreement with ideas. Actively participate in knowledge transfer by training peers on new solutions & development tools. Support IT teams during patch and upgrade verifications and define test scenarios. Create SQL table spaces, tables, stored procedures, and triggers as necessary for the development of applications. Work with packaged software applications to build integrated system solutions. Designs, coordinates, and manages the overall health, administration, security, and backup of the Office 365/SharePoint online, on premise, SQL Server Database environments. Independently identify training opportunities. Contribute to overall Technical Tools Strategy for Web and Office 365/ SharePoint. Participate in testing of new techniques and tools. Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across departments and guide cross-functional teams. Experience writing applications using multiple tools/ techniques. Works independently.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of 5 plus years in SharePoint and Web technical design, development, testing, and support with extensive experience developing applications.
- Experience in monitoring database performance and implementing adjustments to the database systems as necessary. Ability to maintain the data security, backup, and recovery of the database system.
- Builds high-performing web applications that interact with large amounts of data; and organizes and implements highly scalable, flexible, and dynamic websites and shop solutions.
- Strong Business Analysis and Customer Support skills
- SharePoint 2010 and Office 365/SharePoint and SharePoint 2019 on premise Administration
- SQL Server Database Administration and Development
- Experience planning and migrating legacy data from SharePoint 2010 and other data sources into Office 365 SharePoint, Azure and SharePoint 2019 on premise
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio to develop and maintain solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Office 365/SharePoint Web Technical design, development with emphasis in applications. SharePoint 2010 and Office 365/SharePoint 2019 experience required. Experience in a manufacturing preferred.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.