Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior UX Designer (144990). Do you have experience with usability? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will help drive projects to have a customer-focused strategy both in the short and long term. Work with product partners to take an idea to a concept through research, exploration, and refinement. Deliver solution recommendations with supporting UX artifacts to tell a compelling story and provide conceptual direction for projects. Be an advocate for the customer while understanding and balancing the business needs. Partner with Design and Product to identify and prioritize research needs and outcomes. Work with the research team to select and use appropriate research methods and tools based on research needs and goals to understand customer challenges and needs for a given project. Join customer interviews and group sessions to understand and engage with our customers. Self-starter who can work independently as needed and collaborate within project teams. Collaborate with UX designers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, and data scientists. Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews. Create a strong design point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in UX or user research for digital products, including web and mobile
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and seek out feedback to help you create your best work
- Ability to balance and synthesize quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Ability to frame, organize and communicate your work and help others understand how it fits into the design process, including non-designers
- Understanding and awareness of the user experience
- Bachelors degree in Research, Human-Computer Interaction Design or other relevant fields
- Link to an online portfolio with work samples
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Advocate for UX research and an interest in teaching others how to use research
- Experience using the Google product suite
- Endlessly curious and continuously driving to learn
- Customer-centric point of view
- Tenacious about solving problems and seeing projects through to the end
- An appreciation for the craft of Design
- Ability to speak about your work with measured passion and data
- Energy amplifier – things get better when you enter the room
- Quick and dirty feedback is your oxygen when breathing life into an idea
- Comfortable embracing ambiguous, broad concepts, or honing in on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.