Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior UX Architect, Figma – 147097. Do you have experience with Figma? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will define and standardize reusable design patterns and components in Figma. Serve as co-owner of our Figma Design Kit including component design and maintenance. Provide support to a team of 60+ product designers that use the system. Write, design, and maintain clear documentation and usage guidance for our components. Advocate for accessibility standards and inclusive design principles. Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continuously improve product quality and consistency. Utilize research methods to assess the efficacy of the system and understand user needs. Work with developers to create and review components and patters to ensure quality. Partner with researchers on the Product Design team as well as Product Managers and Developers to oversee the user experience from concept through launch. Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences. Serve as an evangelist for good design within our organization as well as in the broader design community.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to articulate ideas and effectively communicate them to others
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced design team
- Experience designing digital tools, applications, or software
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating strong interaction design and prototyping skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of application design experience
- 7+ years of visual design experience
- 7+ years of interaction design experience
- 7+ years of experience with product design software (mastery of Figma strongly preferred)
- Experience working closely with a design system
- Understanding of and passion for human-centered design and its application
- Understanding of atomic design principles and their application
- Entry-level understanding of HTML/CSS
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.