Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Test Automation Engineer, API, Agile – 146543. Do you have experience with automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be developing professional expertise. Focusing on defined strategic and tactical activities. Participating on project teams. Developing strategies and work plans for team tasks in support of development objectives. Working on moderate to complex assignments. Preparing and delivering informal presentations to the team. Helping to create the development of standards, processes, and procedures. Establishing and fostering one-on-one relationships within and outside the department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, executing, and maintaining detailed automated test suites for webservices based on requirements and specifications
- 2+ years of hand-on experience in building automation test scripts from scratch
- Experience creating and maintaining complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology (Agile preferred)
- Experience assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine scope of functionality to be covered by the automated testing suite
- Experience maintaining documentation on automation modifications and updates
- Experiencing performing manual testing
- Experience identifying and implementing where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Experience working closely with development and test teams to ensure the final code delivery meets product, quality, and performance standards
- Experience coordinating and/or conducting re-testing after defects are addressed, and summarizing and publishing test results for internal customers
- Experience maintaining established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality service
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, with changing priorities
- Experienced with API testing using PostMan for API testing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Development background with Java, distributed systems, web based platforms, etc.
- Experience with testing APIs with Karate.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with the Atlassian suite to include: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket (Git)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: automation, API, testing, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!