Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Technical Architect, Salesforce (147305). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for designing and delivery of cloud-based solutions and technologies to support the digital transformation of Future Business Segment.
- Will be architecting new capabilities and integrating systems across multi-cloud platforms.
- Designing solutions efficiently taking into account the core business domains & supporting systems, data and integration flows and non-functional concerns.
- Guide and mentor teams on architecture, design, and integration of business software across multiple product platforms while ensuring solutions are built with performance, scalability and resiliency in mind.
- Drives adaption of architectural patterns, design policies, code quality and performance across initiatives.
- This role entails understanding of Product Teams and Agile methodology and practices, DevOps and continuous delivery practices.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with stakeholders in Product Management, UX, PMO, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and Security.
- Will work closely with support teams, systems and business leads to promote technical and functional upgrades, enhancements and best practices/industry standards
- This role requires having excellent communication skills, interfacing and communication at all levels of the organization, leading discussions and driving decisions
- Passionate about learning new technologies, industry trends and mentoring others.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems preferred or related work experience
- 10+ years of experience in designing and building enterprise scale distributed solutions for the financial domain.
- Preference given to Asset Management, Wealth Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce architecture, experience in the design of solutions with the financial services cloud, ideally grown up from a SF development background, able to architect end to end solutions including domain modelling, system design, cloud architectures & integration patterns
- Expert knowledge in building complex screens and workflows using Salesforce UI technologies including Lightening Web Components.
- Experience with Salesforce coding best practices and code review processes taking maintainability, supportability, extensibility and performance into account.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with external systems including Platform events, REST API’s and bulk data exchange mechanisms
- Experience with monitoring and optimizing Salesforce system and user experience.
- Deep expertise in triaging Salesforce transactions, event monitoring, expensive system interactions, identifying performance bottlenecks and recommending remediation options
- Practical experience in designing and building Microservices & REST API’s.
- Experience with distributed caching, event-driven and streaming frameworks preferred.
- Experienced in designing and building highly scalable, distributed & secure solutions that run in a cloud environment such as Azure
- Experienced in both relational and non-relational data stores
- Prior experience in one of the following
- Technologies such as Microservices, API Management, Event Streaming, Cloud-Native Patterns, Observability & Performance optimizations
- Data modelling, Master and Operational Data Stores, Data ingestion & distribution patterns, ETL / ELT technologies, Relational and Non-Relational DB’s, DB Optimization patterns
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: salesforce, architect
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!