What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with the both product owners and team on the UI design, look and feel as it relates to the actuarial process needs. Responsible collaborating with extended team on regular story grooming, development, and testing daily work. Responsible for executing SDLC standards and best practice across respective RGA platforms. Proactively maintains a broad knowledge of usability development, best practice trends and technology advancements. Provides regular status, operational, incident, and change reports. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- AWS Certification
- 5+ years’ experience performing IT related roles
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with application deployment, setup and configuration on public cloud services
- Must possess an advanced engineering knowledge of UI platforms including: react, nodeJS, Vue, etc.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in public cloud architecture
- Research, design, analyze, and modify Cloud-based Enterprise-wide systems and application software
- Support the planning of UI development and configuration to meet industry and corporate compliance standards
- Evaluate operational requirements and provide solutions to support software development in a react environment
- Solid background and understanding of SQL and NoSql data stores
- Team oriented and ability to collaborate effectively with highly skilled cloud ops engineers
- Some background in Information Security and compliance controls
- Some experience in agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Cloud Architecture or Professional certifications
- Passion for strong UI design
- Insurance Industry knowledge
- Experience in application development for cloud platforms using technologies like NodeJS, React, and other UI technologies
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure for cloud platforms using technologies like Terraform, Cloud Formation, NFS, SAN, Docker, Consul, Vault, Docker Orchestration tools, and CI/CD (Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. Terraform, AWSCLI, Python, and JSON)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: React, Node.js, Vue.js, JSON, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.