Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Verification Tester (147894). Do you have experience with Manual Testing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will fill a key role as a member of a team developing software that drives blood culture systems.
The Senior Software Verification Tester for VIRTUO will work under the direction of a test lead and in collaboration with other software team members to:
- Deploy incremental software builds to a local testing environment and perform informal exploratory testing.
- Maintain and execute formal software verification tests to ensure the software meets the specifications.
- Detect and investigate defects to determine the root cause.
- Generate and maintain documentation of all testing efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline and/or equivalent professional experience.
- 2 or more years of experience as a member of a software development team, performing manual and/or automated testing. Experience with web application development and testing preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task showing prioritization and time-management skills
- Capacity to think critically and apply that to problem-solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product-development organization (medical-device or biotech industry preferred).
- Experience with distributed systems
- Familiarity with the use of simulators/emulators
- Knowledge of CI/CD and ALM tools
- Exposure to virtual machines
- Basic understanding of database concepts (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: manual testing, automation, ci/cd, alm, sql
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.