Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Verification Tester (147396). Do you have experience with Software Verification? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop software-verification test cases for both manual and automated tests and
- document the results
- Work with microbiology experts, business analysts, and software developers to analyze feature requirements, specifications, and user stories to develop effective tests
- Be part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team using Agile methodologies
- Support verification of selected anomaly fixes, including assisting with validation-testing activities and field-related support
- Advise/coach junior members of the team
- Assist with development and summary of key testing-metrics
- Assist Test Leader with task estimation and planning of work
- Train on assigned procedures relevant to daily work
- Focus on continuous improvement of test processes and software quality
- Stay informed on industry trends in software testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline and/or equivalent professional experience
- 3-7 years of professional software-testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile software-development environment
- Solid knowledge of software quality, testing methodologies, and modern test-automation
- Proven ability to detect and analyze software defects and inconsistencies
- Understanding of database concepts (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), or TDR (Test Driven Requirements) methodologies
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product-development organization (medical-device or biotech industry)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: senior software verification tester
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.