Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Verification Tester (145113). Do you have experience with verification? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This is a Senior Software Testing position. This individual will work with software-development staff, under direction of the Test Lead, to develop, execute, and maintain software-verification tests (both manual and automated), detect and analyze defect data, and generate/maintain documentation of all test efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant knowledge of software quality and testing methodologies
- Experience working in Agile software-development environments and methodologies
- Solid ability to analyze use cases, user stories, and test cases for validity and clarity
- Solid ability to design & develop manual test cases, execute both manual and automated test cases, and document the results
- Solid ability to detect and analyze defects and inconsistencies
- Solid understanding of software quality, testing methodologies, and modern test automation
- Understanding of database concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Capacity to think critically and apply that to problem-solving
- Effective work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to assist validation and field-related support activities as directed
- Ability to advise / coach junior members of the team
- Assists Test Lead, as needed, in project planning, task estimation, etc.
- Assists, as needed, with efforts to assess and deploy testing tools and automation frameworks
- May assist Management, as needed, with efforts to drive continuous improvement of test processes and software quality
- May support efforts in creating, revising, and/or maintaining test-related SOPs and guidelines (as directed)
- Stays informed on industry trends in software testing; may attend test-related conferences as directed
- May travel to local customer sites for informational and educational purposes, as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline and/or equivalent professional experience
- 3-7 years of professional experience in modern software development and/or software testing
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product-development organization (medical-device or biotech industry) preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.