Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer (147619). Do you have experience with Scala, Java, SQL or Cloud Data Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role on the Cloud Data Engineering team, you will be a part of a team responsible for migrating existing data platform solutions to the cloud. You will also collaborate with others to develop new data pipelines. As a data engineer in the Cloud Data Engineering team, you will need to work in a data first mindset. You will use Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS technologies to engineer our data solutions in a way that allows for us to optimize our information, make better decisions, and meet our customer’s needs. If you have a passion for engineering, working with massive amounts of data and empowering smart business decisions, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Experience incorporating security best-practices into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have 3 or more years development experience in one of the following languages: Scala and/or Java 7 above
- Must have 3 or more years data engineering experience working with large datasets and complex data environments, processes, and associated solutions
- Must have 3 or more years experience writing and tuning complex SQLs, and the ability to analyze and make recommendations on results
- Must have 3 or more years experience in full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including debugging multi-threaded applications
- Experience with configuration management and build automation capabilities such as Git/Jenkins
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business representatives
- Must be able to both collaborate in a team-oriented environment and work independently with direction
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Big Data solutions and no SQL DBMSs
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or other Public Cloud environments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform technologies like Databricks applications, Event Hub, Data Factory, Azure SQL, Synapse Analytics, Delta Lake, Cosmos DB, or DevOps
- Prior experience with EHI IT rental or vehicle domain knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Prior experience leading large-scale projects
- Experience with API development
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:scala, java, sql, cloud data
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!