Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce (145178). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist in technical design, unit testing, code reviews, systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Also provides guidance to other developers and works with stakeholders/vendors to define requirements. Assists scrum master with removing cross team dependencies and troubleshoots system issues. Participates in system demos during sprint reviews and participates in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming Development with minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce development
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud, Experience (Community) cloud
- Solid experience in Salesforce Configuration and worked at a minimum in two end-to-end project implementations
- Experience using IDE such as Visual Studio Code or Eclipse, Data loader, Workbench
- Understanding of Salesforce Architecture/Data model, Deployment tools, Integrations/Data migration tools, CI/CD process, Testing tools
- Create/Review technical documentation
- Active Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, App builder, Platform developer 1; Platform developer 2/Consultant/Architect certifications a plus
- Experience with Agile development practices, Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Visual Studio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.