Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer (148407). Do you have experience with .NET and C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Senior Software Engineer – .NET (Engineer 2) is responsible for designing and developing prototypes, performing complicated application coding, and programming. This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. The Senior Software Engineer position also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine the feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. This position will include on-call rotations to support the .NET Apps and Processes.
In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts. The Senior Software Engineer position may provide instruction, guidance, and mentoring to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience
- Proficient at developing and managing server-side applications using C# and .NET technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Familiar with object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Working knowledge-of and experience with full server-side stack (C#, Entity Framework, RESTFUL API, WCF, IIS)
- Comfortable writing client side (Jasmine, Jest, etc.) and server-side unit tests
- Solid knowledge of relational database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, PostGres)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software (VBA in MS Access, Excel, etc.)
Position Specific Competencies:
- Results- Oriented
- Working with a Team
- Detail- Oriented
- Problem Solving
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.