Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead QA Tester/Java (142497). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned company developed systems. You will assist agile team(s) in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues. You will also perform automated and exploratory testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. As a member of the Agile team, you will ensure timely and accurate communication with team. You will have the ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments. You will review project test and implementation schedules. You will actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria. You will manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as Testing Services. You will also mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. You will ensure adequate test coverage System Testing/Integration and Regression Testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years testing web, cloud-native and hybrid applications, and deep familiarity with open source tools and workflows (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Robot)
- 5+ years of experience working within an agile workflow in a CI environment
- Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
- Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
- Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
- Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure quality and standards are followed.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Detailed-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Groovy scripting
- Familiar with the SAFe methodology is a plus.
- Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
- Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer framework
- Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
- Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
- Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo, Jenkins)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: testing, Java, REST, TestNG, Selenium
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.