Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer, Java, J2EE – 145519. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for designing and developing prototypes as well as performing complicated application coding and programming. This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. The Software Engineer 2 position also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts. The Software Engineer 2 position may provide instruction, guidance and mentoring to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Java-based software development
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with J2EE Frameworks (Struts 1/2 and/or Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, and JPA are a plus)
- Comfortable working in the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with build scripts (Gradle is a plus).
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
- Knowledge of Unix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of relational database platform
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management (Git is a plus)
- Experience with front end design and development
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications software
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with the Mulesoft Mule ESB is a plus but not required
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, J2EE
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!