Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer, Java (145246). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Software Engineer – Java you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Java-based software development
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with relational databases
- Must have experience with Java 8 or higher
- Rest API Development experience
- Experience with emerging cloud platform technologies, preferably AWS
- Must have experience with Java open source frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, XML Beans
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Proficient knowledge of Windows/Unix operating systems
- Proficient with web services & service-oriented architecture
- Experience with unit/integration testing frameworks such as Karate and Spock (JUnit, JMockit, and EasyMock as alternatives)
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as CI/CD, Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with application servers such as WebLogic and Tomcat
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Experience with web service testing tools such as Postman
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle database server
- Must have strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of management and with people of varying technical knowledge
- Ability to work well with others
- Accept responsibility/ownership for assigned tasks and projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have experience with front-end Java supporting tools including JSP Tag Library, Cascading Style Sheets, HTML, BootStrap
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Nice to have experience includes React, TypeScript, Jest, Karma, Jasmine or Struts2.0
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!