Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Principle Microservices/Java Architect (142496). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide software development that meet specific business needs. You will ensure adherence to system and quality processes. You will also collaborate with business and technical partners to understand requirements and deliver appropriate story elaboration to drive software solutions. You will participate in creating and maintaining technology roadmaps. You will also effectively communicate with peers, management, business owners, and other stake holders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies is required.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new processes, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Strong relationship, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Java, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Maven, REST.
- Additional language skills, especially Asiatic languages, are preferred.
- Experience in delivering secure solutions, especially within Financial Services Sector is preferred.
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Proficient with Spring Batch, Postgres and pgAdmin
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Spring, architecture, Maven, REST, microservices
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.