Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer (147763). Do you have experience with C# and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop information technology by analyzing, designing, developing, and testing software solutions.
- Develop software by studying client’s information and technology requirements; conferring with management and users; analyzing systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine and communicate project feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirement gathering, and solution development.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Mentor development team members to help them succeed in their assignments.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities.
- Protect operations by improving security and by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish client’s mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support and develop client’s and the Information Technology group by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Follows established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other four year degree with significant IS experience OR equivalent experience.
- Five to ten years software engineering experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, multi-threaded, multi-hosted information systems environment.
- Experience with payment transaction processing, NACHA/ACH or Credit Cards is a plus.
- Software Architecture
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Unit Testing
- General Programming Skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL
- JIRA or other Sprint/Task tracking tool
- Bullet Point
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: nacha, c#, sql, credit card verification, jira, .net, visual studio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.