Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer (147706). Do you have experience with C# and .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work with our Data Services team on the Enterprise Server Layer. Your goal will be to deliver value for sales and other areas by developing and supporting services within a shared service model. The team utilizes multiple technologies including .Net 5, Azure, API, and DB2 to build solutions for both internal and external customers. The team continues to help launch our new Ecommerce platform and looks to broaden the adoption of the Enterprise Service Layer across the organization. The team operates in a fast paced, agile environment and includes a product owner for prioritization of a roadmap and backlog.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years overall software development experience including professional demonstrated experience with .NET/C#
- Experience developing REST APIs – preferably through Visual Studio
- Experience with architecture, design principles, testing, deployment, & branching strategy
- Experience in Agile development environment and/or with Jira
- Willingness to train, mentor, and knowledge share with team & junior developers
- API Manager, Application Insights, Azure Functions, and Azure Kubernetes experiences
- Azure DevOps, Azure Monitor Insights, Docker containers writing C# service
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: c#, .net, rest apis, jira, agile, visual studio, azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.