Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer (148607). Do you have experience with C# and .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving issues of varying complexity without known solutions. You will collaborate with senior engineers, business analysts, and team managers to provide efficient production support. Additionally, you will play a key role in code development, testing, and contributing to the overall improvement of solution quality. This position involves working US hours and facilitating stand-up calls with the Company’s Global User Support teams and Booking and Vehicle staff in the UK time zone.
- Collaborate with senior engineers, business analysts, and team managers on production support, keeping them informed about incident reports and relevant updates.
- Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper execution and compliance with requirements.
- Provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- Collaborate with Architects and Management to recommend adjustments to the architecture for improved solution quality.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the Enterprise Travel Direct product.
- Represent the team within and outside the department.
- Assist with project planning and provide technical recommendations to project teams.
- Work on medium, complex assignments.
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics and implement improvements adhering to established standards and service level agreements.
- Foster relationships both within and outside the team and department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Commitment to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET framework, SQL scripting using MS SQL Server, and IIS.
- Deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and varying technical knowledge.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Initiative, results-oriented drive, and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction.
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with others and recommend technical design decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience with adaptive/responsive web design and development.
- Experience with cloud providers such as Azure.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, or similar development methodology.
Pay: 42 – 60 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, C#, .NET, C, Java, AngularJS, Angular, and React
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.