Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer, API – 147085. Do you have experience with API and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement software engineering solutions to meet requirements and architectural direction. Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements. Resolve problems that arise with future production applications in a timely manner to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components. Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met. Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment, or perform quality assurance as necessary. Work with Managers and team members to meet development standards. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Work with others to implement foundational steps to build out new API strategy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years experience with Java Script and related frameworks
- 2+ years experience in AWS environment
- 1+ year with any leading Content Management System
- Experience with Maven, Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Webpack, NPM
- Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with people of varying technical knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Able to resolve issues and support configuration issues for developers independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence
- Must have experience in full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Adobe Experience Manager experience
- Experience in building customer components
- Good experience with editable templates, sling models, content fragments
- Working knowledge of OSGI Framework and CRXJCR repository
- Understanding of how to develop reusable code
- Knowledge of performance tuning and writing scalable applications
- General knowledge of networking / load balancer / high availability concepts
- Experience with IntelliJ/VS Code/Eclipse
- Knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Task management abilities: Able to identify necessary steps to a solution and move an initiative to the goals
- Professional communication abilities: Able to formalize proposals, communicate the need and instruct others on the use of solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office desktop application (Word, Excel, etc.) and Visio
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility/WCAG standards and best practices
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: API, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!