Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer, Agile, Java (147354). Do you have experience with Agile and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Design, develop and modify many different elements of technology. Will be required to understand advanced methodologies and research and help standardize new techniques. You will be responsible for establishing ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. Will be looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology that will represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department. Will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. Will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. Will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
Will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. Will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in Java-based software development
- 3+ years of experience creating and implementing SQL
- 2+ years of experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with build scripts (Gradle is a plus).
- Experience with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
- Solid knowledge or relational database platforms
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management (Git is a plus)
- Experience with front end design and development
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications software
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with the Spring Cloud suite of APIs
- Experience with Unix based operating systems, Kubernetes, Helm, & Istio is a plus
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with the Mulesoft Mule ESB is a plus
- Experience with an Agile / Kanban/ Scrum development process
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus
- Experience in WebLogic and Tomcat
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!