Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Developer, Java, Spring (144951). Do you have experience with Spring? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop backend and front end applications in the cloud. Develop and integrate with Restful API’s. Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications. In addition to facilitating and participating in code reviews you will assist in all areas of the typical application lifecycle, from the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications, development, testing and deployment. Conduct research on and recommend emerging application development software products, tools, languages and standards in support of procurement and development efforts. Develop and teach less senior developers. Recommend, schedule, perform and coordinate software improvements and upgrades. Manage and monitor software performance tests (including Unit, System, Integration, Performance, and ad-hoc trouble-shooting) on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging. Administer critical analysis of test results and delivering solutions to problem areas, and provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations/usability issues concerning software specifications and implementations. Seek training and development activities related to the industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of five years software development experience
- 5 years of Java development experience required.
- Working knowledge of Java spring and JPA preferred
- Experience developing in either Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Experience developing Restful API’s
- Working technical knowledge of Microservices and Microservice development
- SQL development experience and understanding preferred
- Experience working with and an understanding of CI/CD development and deployments (builds, pipelines, branching strategy) required
- Front end development experience with Angular, React, or Vue
- Working knowledge of Kuebernetes and/or Docker preferred
- Awareness of OWASP standard and how it is used
- Hands-on software trouble-shooting experience.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with Apache spark
- Experience developing in Azure
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring, RESTful
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!